fischerTechnik Education – Calliope – Primary School Set
R1,699.00 Vat Inclusive
10 in stock
Programming in primary school!
Calliope from fischertechnik teaches pupils, from Year 3 and older, about the basic principles of programming, in an easy-to-understand format. The set includes fischertechnik pieces, with which 3 stationary models can be built.
With the help of sensors and actuators, pupils can, firstly, follow building instructions to construct easy-to-understand models, such as hand dryers, lights and gates, and then control them using the Calliope board.
The fischertechnik Calliope can be integrated into both guided and free teaching and offers young pupils an easy-to-understand introduction to the world of programming.
The accompanying instructional booklet, with teaching and lesson materials, provides step-by-step instructions for activation and various projects. The lesson materials are free and available to download in the eLearning portal.
– Instrumentation & Control
– Interaction between Hardware & Software
– Use of Actuators & Sensors
– Learn Basic Principles of Robotics
– Understand the focal points measuring, controlling, regulating, and programming
– Understand how actuators, and many sensors work
– Deepen and practice project and group work
*Please note Fischertechnik Power Set required: FT-50283
*Caution – absolutely necessary for operation is Calliope-Board and Software Open Roberta
– 125 Components (to build 3 models)
– Solar Motor
– 2x LED Light Barrier
– Photo Transistor
– 2 x Push Button
– Printed Assembly Instructions
Age: 6 Years +
Item size: 18.5 x 4 x 26 cm