Learning Resources – Math Comprehension Cards Year Group 3,4,5,6 and 7
R479.00 Vat Inclusive
3 in stock
Maths Comprehension Cards Grade 5 are part of the great value, self-checking maths comprehension programme!
Written by an award-winning writer and former teacher, Mary Nathan, these cards encourage children to put their maths skills to use by solving the real-life problems. The maths problems are presented in fiction and non-fiction passages which keep students entertained and engaged.
The passages increase in difficulty within the set and have been specifically written for Grade 5 pupils. Cards are colour-coded by topic e.g. Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication & Division, Data Handling, Fractions & Decimals.
– These cards are designed to be a supplemental resource to classroom teaching.
– They can be used in small groups or individually and are perfect for photocopying!
– These cards are wipe-clean meaning they are durable and sure to last for many years. An ideal resource for any maths classroom!
– Students read the story on the front of the card before flipping over and answering six multiple-choice comprehension questions.
– 60 Double-sided Full Colour Cards
– 1 Teacher’s Guide
Age: 8 Years +
Item size: 46 x 58 x 17 cm