Learning Resources – Hands-On Standards Handbook: Grades Preschool
R989.00 Vat Inclusive
3 in stock
Learning Resources Hands-On Standards Handbook – Preschool.
Provides 68 lesson plans, aligned to NCTM standards and organized by NCTM strand, that encourage students to build, model, create and represent key concepts.
– Blackline masters and step-by-step instructions that reinforce key math concepts and visual organization
– Special “Look Out” sections let you anticipate common student difficulties within each lesson
– Writing and extension activities also included to encourage student demonstration of mathematical thinking
– Teaches fractions, problem solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more
– 7 Snap-On Body Parts to Create the Car
– 15 Clear Plastic Bolts
– Decorative Stickers
– Motorised Mini Drill with a Socket Bit
Age: 5 Years +
Item size: 24 x 2 x 29 cm